Peavey Dark Matter 112 Powered PA Speaker at a Glance:
- Preset EQ curves make tuning to a room a snap
- Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology ensures distortion-free performance
- Rugged design provides years of trouble-free use
Preset EQ curves make tuning to a room a snap
In the old days of PA systems, a bad room would equal bad sound. Kiss those days goodbye! Thanks to powerful DSP control over the Dark Matter 112’s equalization, you can set the PA speaker up and, with a quick look at the built-in LCD screen, dial in a preset EQ curve perfect for the room. Is the preset pretty close but not just how you want it sounding? Not a problem. You also get control of the bass and treble controls with the same DSP. Now you can make your powered PA speakers sound the way you want them to!
Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology ensures distortion free performance
Yup, Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology. It’s Peavey’s proprietary technology ensuring clean, clear performance from their loudspeakers’ horns, and the Dark Matter 112’s got it! You can set up at your gig fully assured you’ll get nothing but sparkling, distortion-free sound.
Rugged design provides years of trouble-free use
PA systems take a beating. The DM 112 powered loudspeaker is designed to take it and keep rocking! Forget for a second that a PA speaker’s job entails constant loud vibration for hours on end, day in and day out. But if you don’t have PA speakers that hold up to being moved around and loaded in and out of vehicles you’re in trouble. The DM 112, along with the other powered speaker products in the Dark Matter line, is built with an injection-molded cabinet and steel grille. It can take what you dish out.
Peavey Dark Matter 112 Powered PA Speaker Features:
- DSP-controlled loudspeaker for ease-of-use and high performance
- Preset EQ curves to quickly tune to the room
- Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology keeps your sound crystal clear
- LCD screen to program EQ efficiently
- Rugged injection-molded construction stands up to use
- 2-way bi-amplified system for clear performance
- Fan cooled to avoid overheating
- Combo XLR- 1/4″ TRS input
- Mic/Line switch provides two gain settings