The Peavey Classic 50 212 tube combo amplifier lets you take your tone further. Three 12AX7 preamp tubes and four EL84 power tubes give you the power and headroom needed for everything from singing cleans to aggressive, over the top distortion. Kick on the sweet spring reverb, and you’ll wonder where the Classic 50 212 has been all your life. You can’t deny there’s a ton of value packed into the Peavey Classic 50 212 tube combo amplifier.
- Gigging musicians love this amplifier
- Real spring reverb for classic guitar tones
- A quality amp by Peavey
Gigging musicians love this amplifierThe 50-watt, 2 x 12″ Peavey Classic 50 212 is ready to gig as hard as you do. For most medium- to large-sized venues, 50 watts is all you need to be heard once you’re miked up. Footswitchable channels (footswitch included) give you a wide tonal range to play with, and a speaker output for an extension cab makes it easy to expand your rig. It can be hard to find a combo amplifier that’s adept at many musical styles while still being practical for the average musician, but the Peavey Classic 50 212 nails it.
Real spring reverb for classic guitar tonesOn the Classic 50 212, you’ll find a genuine spring reverb, giving you access to iconic guitar tones. Even if you don’t play surf rock, you’ll find this combo amp’s reverb to be a cut above the stock reverb found in most amplifiers in this class. And the reverb is even switchable with the included footswitch.
A quality amp by PeaveyPeavey has been making innovative electronics for musicians since 1965. Found on professional stages around the world, you can count on your Peavey Classic 50 212 combo amplifier.
Peavey Classic 50 212 Tube Combo Amplifier Features:
- 2-channel tube combo amplifier with 2 x 12″ speakers
- 50W is an ideal power rating for medium- to large-sized gigs
- Footswitchable channels and spring reverb (footswitch included)
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and 4 x EL84 power tubes let you cover a lot of tonal range
- Perfect for rock, blues, and country
- Additional output for extension speaker cabinet